Hello, Welcome to Free Run Gaming. Take a look at the respected topic and we hope to see you around.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello, Welcome to Free Run Gaming. Take a look at the respected topic and we hope to see you around.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Im Applying For MOD OR Higher

3 posters

Go down

Im Applying For MOD OR Higher Empty Im Applying For MOD OR Higher

Post by Unstoppable N00b Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:51 pm

In-game name: Unstoppable N00b

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:59581989

How often do you respond to staff calls?: All the Time

How do you react to different kinds of rule breakers? Always kind and respective

How many hours can you devote to the Server per week? Will this increase?: About 3 hours a day

Do you know all the commands and abilities you have as a staff member?: Yes

Tell us a something about yourself: U know most about me killer, But im a loner and a nerd so thats the best way i can describe my self

Have you donated?: no im poor

Are you generally liked around the server? Who dislikes you?: everyone loves me

Have you ever accidentally abuse you powers, if not what would you do in this situation?: never

How many hours do you currently have on Garry's Mod?:over 1000 maybe

Do you have a working microphone?:yes

How did you find this server?:killerbro

Who made you get into it?:killerbro

Why should I, the the owner Freerun Gaming even remotely think about accepting you?: Because u told me to come on here

How are you suppose to react in an admin situation?:In a respective manner with some fear

Unstoppable N00b

Back to top Go down

Im Applying For MOD OR Higher Empty Re: Im Applying For MOD OR Higher

Post by huntstheman Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:03 am

- support

hey unstoppable noob!
I think you should apply for something lower then mod because moderator is up with the staff, that's one of the highest positions. Me, I am trial mod. If you want to get a rank, donate just 10 dollars and you get VIP. Its a great deal, trust me! Please tell me, how long have you been on the server so far? I think I remember killerbro saying that its one month for mod, but correct me if I am wrong Smile . You would make a great staff, but we need to trust you just a little more. Try making another application for trial mod in a week or two (make sure you play at least 3 hours a day). Im sorry I couldn't support this. Remember- donating can get you a rank right away, and lots of respect from killer (lol). Thanks, I hope to see you on the server!

huntstheman

Back to top Go down

Post by KILLERBRO248 Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:16 am

Application Accepted -He was a member on this server since we had the free server, and would like to see him as a moderator! Btw huntstheman the ranks go trialmod,moderator,admin,superioradmin,headadmin, Heads up!
KILLERBRO248
KILLERBRO248

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum