Hello, Welcome to Free Run Gaming. Take a look at the respected topic and we hope to see you around.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello, Welcome to Free Run Gaming. Take a look at the respected topic and we hope to see you around.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

unstopablen00b report pleas dont get made at for this

3 posters

Go down

unstopablen00b report pleas dont get made at for this Empty unstopablen00b report pleas dont get made at for this

Post by lazyboy1298 Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:45 am

So n00b a couple thing.
1.this was like 3or4 weeks ago but he was giving people god mode and miniguns and like 1000hp
2.he demoted me he said it was killer so i had a long talk with everyone and then i suddenly get t-mod back and then im a little pissed at n00b then he said why do you hate me is it because i demoted you.
3.he muted everyone and asked forgotten hunter or forgotten something some questions and then made him moderator and magecraft ask if he could be questioned then n00b said go to the fourms if you don't believe me check forgotten something is a moderator and hes never applied.
4.i get demoted for kicking dab 1 time while n00b was gone he only said:hey i don't want anyone pointing fingers at anyone,so then dab is mass abusing by tping to me and killing me,he gave himself god mode then tp to kill me,using staff only wepons on only me and assassin my friend.
5. he said when he was giving people miniguns that i was given this job to kinda abuse my powers.

ok i believe that is all i am sorry n00b your a great guys but i can't stand this. Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral  i hope we can still be friends

lazyboy1298

Back to top Go down

unstopablen00b report pleas dont get made at for this Empty Re: unstopablen00b report pleas dont get made at for this

Post by chaoskiller3001 Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:18 am

after talking with you and reading this, i will be keeping a close eye on EVERYONE this weekend, i will also be talking to N00B when i see him on. thank you for your feedback, hopefully we can resolve this issue.
chaoskiller3001
chaoskiller3001

Back to top Go down

unstopablen00b report pleas dont get made at for this Empty Re: unstopablen00b report pleas dont get made at for this

Post by lazyboy1298 Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:54 pm

k thx

lazyboy1298

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Pinksheep Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:07 pm

ya fucking demtoed him he a fag

Mr. Pinksheep

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum