Hello, Welcome to Free Run Gaming. Take a look at the respected topic and we hope to see you around.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello, Welcome to Free Run Gaming. Take a look at the respected topic and we hope to see you around.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheDarkJoker's App

3 posters

Go down

TheDarkJoker's App Empty TheDarkJoker's App

Post by TheDarkJoker Mon May 23, 2016 12:54 am

Steam ID:76561198172299379

How often do you respond to staff calls?:

How do you react to different kinds of rule breakers?

How many hours can you devote to the Server per week? Will this increase?:

Do you know all the commands and abilities you have as a staff member?:

Have you donated?: No but I'll try to.

Are you generally liked around the server? Who dislikes you?: Tritium I think dislikes me but he's a user. so other than that I'm fine

Have you ever accidentally abuse you powers, if not what would you do in this situation?: I would Punish myself in a way that I think is necessary.

Do you have a working microphone?:Yes.

Why do you feel like you deserve this application/promotion?:Well, I've never been staff on any server of any gmode and I think this is the server to start on.

How did you find this server?:I was bored and wanted to play Sandbox and I thought this would be the best one and my main.

How are you suppose to react in an admin situation?:Stay calm and explain the truth not a lie if you're in trouble. But stay calm focused and stay away from frustrated.

TheDarkJoker

Back to top Go down

TheDarkJoker's App Empty Re: TheDarkJoker's App

Post by chaoskiller3001 Mon May 23, 2016 8:33 pm

How often do you respond to staff calls?:

How do you react to different kinds of rule breakers?

How many hours can you devote to the Server per week? Will this increase?:

Do you know all the commands and abilities you have as a staff member?:

please answer these then i will decide on my "support"
chaoskiller3001
chaoskiller3001

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDarkJoker Mon May 23, 2016 8:48 pm

How often do you respond to staff calls?:Not every time but often and don't just take a whole day off answer like 5 a day is what I would say.

How do you react to different kinds of rule breakers?: I just explain and ask questions if that was true and result a neccasary punishment

How many hours can you devote to the Server per week? Will this increase?:I can play a matter of atleast 72+ hours and yes over the summer

Do you know all the commands and abilities you have as a staff member?:Yes.

TheDarkJoker

Back to top Go down

Post by chaoskiller3001 Tue May 24, 2016 1:55 am

Personally since the server just came back up and I haven't seen you other than yesterday (as of you reading this) since then, I'd say wait at least a few more days. Nothing against you I'd just like to see more out of you before i give my opinion. (Yeah I know I said I would decide on my support but i just thought of this as I was about to reply) -Chaos
chaoskiller3001
chaoskiller3001

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDarkJoker Wed May 25, 2016 10:46 pm

Okay thx

TheDarkJoker

Back to top Go down

Post by KILLERBRO248 Mon May 30, 2016 12:48 am

+support - He is a cool dude and gets on a lot lately. I have seen him break a couple rules before, but i mean rules are meant to be broken..(not a very big deal) Right? lol----KILLAH OUT Cool
KILLERBRO248
KILLERBRO248

Back to top Go down

Post by chaoskiller3001 Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:39 pm

KILLERBRO248 wrote:+support - He is a cool dude and gets on a lot lately. I have seen him break a couple rules before, but i mean rules are meant to be broken..(not a very big deal)  Right? lol----KILLAH OUT Cool    

killer, as the owner i think you should be at least a little more serious about this, i know its freerun and we are not very strict by any stretch of the imagination.... but you can at least be more professional about your approach. as for my support, +Support from me. even though i have not been on lately (pc issues....) i see a lot of potential from you. if Red$moke accepts this then i hope to see a lot from you once i can get back on! but for now all i can say is ...... Good Luck!!!!!
chaoskiller3001
chaoskiller3001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum