Hello, Welcome to Free Run Gaming. Take a look at the respected topic and we hope to see you around.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello, Welcome to Free Run Gaming. Take a look at the respected topic and we hope to see you around.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mr.Wolf's application

3 posters

Go down

Mr.Wolf's application Empty Mr.Wolf's application

Post by Mr.Wolf Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:52 am

In-game name:Mr.Wolf

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:57970399

How often do you respond to staff calls?: every single time

How do you react to different kinds of rule breakers? on minor one, i do warnings, on major one, kick to ban

How many hours can you devote to the Server per week? Will this increase?: 3 hours per day and yes it will increase

Do you know all the commands and abilities you have as a staff member?: yes i do

Have you donated?: no...

Are you generally liked around the server? Who dislikes you?: yes i am generally liked and no one hates me

Have you ever accidentally abuse you powers, if not what would you do in this situation?: no if i do, i would tell the higher person of power to give me a warning

Do you have a working microphone?: yes

Why do you feel like you deserve this application/promotion?: because i would to help the server get more people and for those people to invite there other friends.

How did you find this server?: i randomly found it

How are you suppose to react in an admin situation?: if you mean if two admins fight, then i would try to calm them both down and ask what happened, then i would report it to the coowner/owner

Last edited by Mr.Wolf on Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:34 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixing mistakes)

Mr.Wolf

Back to top Go down

Mr.Wolf's application Empty Re: Mr.Wolf's application

Post by chaoskiller3001 Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:12 am

ok 3 things,

1. you said "because i want to help this to go booming" i feel like you could have put more into that.

2. "How are you suppose to react in an admin situation?" this is more used on rp servers, but an admin situation is basically when you deal with the problem being caused by a speciffic player. usually referred to as "admin or staff sits". and

3. "3 hours and yes it will increase" i could be wrong and i hope im not but i think you meant 3 hours a day or 21 hours a week.

as for the app and you becoming staff in total, based on what i have seen from yo on the server so far i will say +Support i personally would like to see you as a staff member. good luck!
chaoskiller3001
chaoskiller3001

Back to top Go down

Post by Magecraft3 Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:07 am

+Support

I like it,I would also like to see you have a staff position

Magecraft3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content