Hello, Welcome to Free Run Gaming. Take a look at the respected topic and we hope to see you around.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello, Welcome to Free Run Gaming. Take a look at the respected topic and we hope to see you around.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Promotion Application

2 posters

Go down

Promotion Application Empty Promotion Application

Post by VirtualShooter1 Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:07 am

In-game name: VirtualShooter1

Steam ID: isnt working

How often do you respond to staff calls?: I always respond to staff calls even if another staff needs help.

How do you react to different kinds of rule breakers? i stay calm and deal with what kind of rule breaker they are so if they are rdming i jail them then ban them for mass rdm.

How many hours can you devote to the Server per week? Will this increase?: I can devote like 2-3 hours a day but that might change a little when school starts in a few weaks

Do you know all the commands and abilities you have as a staff member?: yes i know all of commands and abilities for my rank.

Have you donated?: no i have not donated yet.

Are you generally liked around the server? Who dislikes you?: yes i am liked all around the server. No one dislikes me.

Have you ever accidentally abuse you powers, if not what would you do in this situation?: I have not abused powers but if i did i would just say that i accidentally abused and take my punishment.

Do you have a working microphone?: yes i do have a microphone.

Why do you feel like you deserve this application/promotion:I feel like i derserve this promotion because i have been on the server everyday it has been live and have been helping out the owners,recruting new staff members and helping out users that need support from a admin.

How did you find this server?: I found this server from my friend that recruited me.

How are you suppose to react in an admin situation?: When im in a Admin sit i let the person that had the issue talk first then when the person is done talking i ask the person or people why they did that like an example a cop or cops rda i check the logs to see that they did rda then when i see that they did i will warn both of them for rda and if they do it again they will both be banned for 2 days.

VirtualShooter1

Back to top Go down

Promotion Application Empty Re: Promotion Application

Post by pinkie pie/shrek/snoopdog Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:36 am

PROMOTE HIM ALREADY +1  HE IS GOOD IN BED

pinkie pie/shrek/snoopdog

Back to top Go down

Promotion Application Empty Re: Promotion Application

Post by pinkie pie/shrek/snoopdog Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:59 am

accepted, join the server and i shall rank you to your superior admin rank

pinkie pie/shrek/snoopdog

Back to top Go down