Hello, Welcome to Free Run Gaming. Take a look at the respected topic and we hope to see you around.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello, Welcome to Free Run Gaming. Take a look at the respected topic and we hope to see you around.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i want to become admin

4 posters

Go down

i want to become admin Empty i want to become admin

Post by Mr. Pinksheep Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:29 pm

In-game name: Dabsacto
Steam id STEAM_0:1:81059372
Age 9
How often do you respond to staff calls?:when ever
How do you react to different kinds of rule breakers? Always kind and respective
How many hours can you devote to the Server per week? Will this increase?10 hours
Do you know all the commands and abilities you have as a staff member?: Yes
Tell us a something about yourself:I live in USA California i like to watch SSundee and VanossGaming
Have you donated? yes 10$
Are you generally liked around the server? Who dislikes you?:most People like me if im cool admin
Have you ever accidentally abuse you powers, if not what would you do in this situation?: never
How many hours do you currently have on Garry's Mod?:over 1000 maybe
Do you have a working microphone?:yes

Mr. Pinksheep

Back to top Go down

i want to become admin Empty Re: i want to become admin

Post by Unstoppable N00b Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:06 pm

Ehh Hemm -1 First of all you have spammed rocket launchers and orbital strikes So the accidental abuse of power is a yes second at the age of 9 i dont think it would be a good idea to have u as an admin let alone u didnt even move up from tmod yet which u should be applying for mod which i would of supported. third of all there are some people who dont like the way u use ur powers so the dislike would be yes by some ppl im not saying me because im a nice person but tough when it comes to admin only to teach them fourth and last of all the fact of 10 hours would be great but u know u should be playing on here anyways And Last of all DO NOT TARGET ME WITH UR POWERS I am Ur head admin A.k.a Im in charge and if it wasnt for killer holding me back to give chances i would of demoted u by now
Thanks and Yours Truely Unstoppable N00b/TOOMUCHSK1LLZ Ps I Dont hate u i just dont like the idea of u moving up to something above ur skill level of staff Very Happy thanks again and sorry Razz What a Face What a Face What a Face

Unstoppable N00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Pinksheep Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:12 pm

You are a Fag N00b!

Mr. Pinksheep

Back to top Go down

Post by KILLERBRO248 Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:18 pm

Ehh Hemm -1 First of all you have spammed rocket launchers and orbital strikes So the accidental abuse of power is a yes second at the age of 9 i dont think it would be a good idea to have u as an admin let alone u didnt even move up from tmod yet which u should be applying for mod which i would of supported. third of all there are some people who dont like the way u use ur powers so the dislike would be yes by some ppl im not saying me because im a nice person but tough when it comes to admin only to teach them fourth and last of all the fact of 10 hours would be great but u know u should be playing on here anyways And Last of all DO NOT TARGET ME WITH UR POWERS I am Ur head admin A.k.a Im in charge and if it wasnt for killer holding me back to give chances i would of demoted u by now
Thanks and Yours Truely Unstoppable N00b/TOOMUCHSK1LLZ Ps I Dont hate u i just dont like the idea of u moving up to something above ur skill level of staff Very Happy thanks again and sorry Razz What a Face What a Face What a Face

You did not have to be so mean about it.lol But I see where you are coming from, and understand. I think Unstoppable N00b is right about a couple things, and n00b, you do not have to go by age. Age does not matter, anyone is capable of doing things at any age depending on their skills.
KILLERBRO248
KILLERBRO248

Back to top Go down

Post by chaoskiller3001 Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:25 pm

Killer I somewhat agree with you on the age, but in my opinion 9 is just a tad too young. Dab has a bit of growing up to do. As for his abusiveness I have to agree with N00B, he tends to abuse his powers way too much and has a lot to learn before he can even think about getting any higher than t-mod, and Dab I like you and all but as I stated before you abuse your powers way too much and hardly learn from your mistakes, maybe once you learn to control yourself with staff powers you will be able to get a higher rank than t-mod Ps: Sorry if I was too harsh on this!

-Chaos

Last edited by chaoskiller3001 on Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
chaoskiller3001
chaoskiller3001

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Pinksheep Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:27 pm

Get ready for it!

Mr. Pinksheep

Back to top Go down

Post by KILLERBRO248 Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:39 pm

Application Denied - For now, I am going to keep you as a tmod, until you learn more responsibility as a staff member.
KILLERBRO248
KILLERBRO248

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down