Hello, Welcome to Free Run Gaming. Take a look at the respected topic and we hope to see you around.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello, Welcome to Free Run Gaming. Take a look at the respected topic and we hope to see you around.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dab for admin 2016

3 posters

Go down

Dab for admin 2016 Empty Dab for admin 2016

Post by Dabsacto Tue May 31, 2016 12:32 am

How often do you respond to staff calls?: always

How do you react to different kinds of rule breakers?

How many hours can you devote to the Server per week?about 5 or more Will this increase?: maybe

Do you know all the commands and abilities you have as a staff member?: mostly all of them

Have you donated?: in june me donate 40 or 30 $

Are you generally liked around the server? yes

Do you have a working microphone?:Yes.

Why do you feel like you deserve this application/promotion?: beacause im a hard working kid

How did you find this server?: I played on chrono gaming then i met killer if know him sence

How are you suppose to react in an admin situation?:Stay calm and explain the truth not a lie if you're in trouble. But stay calm focused and stay away from

Dabsacto

Back to top Go down

Dab for admin 2016 Empty Re: Dab for admin 2016

Post by KILLERBRO248 Tue May 31, 2016 12:37 am

+support for me! He has changed a lot in my eyes. I have also seen a lot of effort. And effort is what I like!!!! --KILLAH OUT Cool BTW-pls put this is promotion applications! not new staff applications!!!!
KILLERBRO248
KILLERBRO248

Back to top Go down

Post by Unstoppable N00b Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:25 pm

Umm First off All the staff are fine but my number one thing with you that u still did even when i told u not to was disrespect me.... So Hell No Application Denied

Unstoppable N00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down