Hello, Welcome to Free Run Gaming. Take a look at the respected topic and we hope to see you around.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello, Welcome to Free Run Gaming. Take a look at the respected topic and we hope to see you around.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I want to become an admin

4 posters

Go down

I want to become an admin Empty I want to become an admin

Post by Magecraft3 Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:44 am

In game name: Magecraft3
Steam ID: 0:0:82403064
how often do you respond to staff calls: all the time
How do you react to different kinds of rule breakers: I would give a warning and then if they did it again I would kick them
How many hours can you devote to the server per week: I could donate about probably 12 hours
Do you know all the commands and abilities you have as a staff member: I know most of them and I think I will learn some more along the way
Have you donated: No I have not donated although I probably will in the future
Are you generally liked around the server who dislikes you: I think Toomuchskill likes me and a few other people,I don't think anyone dislikes me
Have you ever accidentally abused your powers if not what would you do in this situation: I would stop and say i'm sorry
Do you have a working microphone: Yes I do have a working microphone
why do you feel like you deserve this application: Because I feel like i would help the server a lot and d good things for it
How did you find this server: I found this server on sandbox game mode and I thought it looked legit and pretty cool
How are you supposed to react in an admin situation: I would give the person breaking the rules a warning and then if they didn't stop I would kick them

Magecraft3

Back to top Go down

I want to become an admin Empty Re: I want to become an admin

Post by Unstoppable N00b Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:53 pm

I Am liking these applications so far and love the work put into them and saying sorry and admitting ur mistakes is great for a mod whos learning to be the best

Unstoppable N00b

Back to top Go down

Post by KILLERBRO248 Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:58 pm

+Support all day every day!!!!
KILLERBRO248
KILLERBRO248

Back to top Go down

Post by dekugamer Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:10 pm

In-game name: dekugamer

Steam ID:0:1:49584754

How often do you respond to staff calls?: mostly everyday

How do you react to different kinds of rule breakers?:I would warn them once then i they still do it, i will kick them.

How many hours can you devote to the Server per week? Will this increase?:yes

Do you know all the commands and abilities you have as a staff member?: yes

Have you donated?: no, i might later

Are you generally liked around the server? Who dislikes you?: no one said they disliked me.

Have you ever accidentally abuse you powers, if not what would you do in this situation?: I would stop and maybe take a break.

Do you have a working microphone?: yes

Why do you feel like you deserve this application/promotion?: i'm nice to everyone, I do not prop spam and i'm understanding

How did you find this server?: a friend told me

How are you suppose to react in an admin situation?: I would warn them once or twice them maybe ban or kick.

dekugamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Magecraft3 Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:39 pm

+ Support but were it says how many hours will you devote, you should put how many hours you will devote but otherwise I think it was good.

Magecraft3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down