Hello, Welcome to Free Run Gaming. Take a look at the respected topic and we hope to see you around.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello, Welcome to Free Run Gaming. Take a look at the respected topic and we hope to see you around.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I would like to apply for admin

2 posters

Go down

I would like to apply for admin Empty I would like to apply for admin

Post by Johnnykun Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:48 pm

In-game name: Johnnykun the tendie eater

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18088041

How often do you respond to staff calls?: I will be always honest and help out as much as I can

How do you react to different kinds of rule breakers? Griefers will get a warning first then a kick. If said griefer breaks the rules again they will be either temporary banned or banned permanently depending on the situation.

How many hours can you devote to the Server per week? Will this increase?: 3 to 4 days a week. on the weekends almost all the time. I will be on more this thanksgiving break as well.

Do you know all the commands and abilities you have as a staff member?: I am not a staff member as of yet.

Have you donated?: Sadly no due to me saving up on fixing something.

Are you generally liked around the server? Who dislikes you?: So far everyone thinks I'm ok.

Have you ever accidentally abuse you powers, if not what would you do in this situation?: I have accidentally abused my powers like 1 or two times in the past but only if I felt like it was completely necessary. I tend to apologize afterwards and make up for it though.

Do you have a working microphone?: Not yet I am currently trying to find a new one to replace the one that broke.

Why do you feel like you deserve this application/promotion?: I have had experience in being admin in other servers before.

How did you find this server?: In the gmod legacy server list

How are you suppose to react in an admin situation?: I would respond on time and in a calm matter.

Johnnykun

Back to top Go down

I would like to apply for admin Empty Re: I would like to apply for admin

Post by huntstheman Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:51 pm

Well... I am convinced. Thumbs Up.

huntstheman

Back to top Go down